Quick Start Guide to the NRMP
The NRMP acts as a matching service between residency applicants and programs in graduate medical education. The NRMP also conducts matches for fellowship positions in subspecialties, including Surgical Critical Care.
For more information on how the match process works, as well as guidelines specific to Surgical Critical Care fellowships, please view the NRMP quick links below.
General Match Information
- Learn more about the NRMP process
- Read how the matching algorithm works
- Read and review the match participation agreement
Surgical Critical Care Match Information
- Learn more about Surgical Critical Care fellowships
- View the schedule of dates
- View match results statistics
- View the participating programs in previous match